Staying Healthy through the Holidays
Greetings of the Season! The Holiday season is just around the corner!
Are you ready for the delicious food and treats, that we LOVE, and that LOVE us back to the tune of 5 to 13 pounds!
Yes! It happens every year so get ready for it with all it’s fabulous and traditional season’s gifts! Would not you agree that our health is more than about our weight! How do I help? I simply ask questions to learn your health issues and goals.
- One a 1 to 10 scale, what is your energy level?
- Is your weight out of balance?
- Do you exercise regularly?
- Do you feel older than your years?
- Do you have digestive or stomach issues?
- Do you have other health or chronic issues?
- And, most importantly, if there was one thing you could do to improve your health what would that one thing be? For most of us, that something, that one thing, stays on the top of our minds, and it talks to us all the time. What is yours?
Why we need to pay attention to our bodies!
Benjamin Franklin wrote “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
The State of the Health in the United States tells us we need to be paying attention because we are living longer lives but not healthier in our longer lives. Our major health diseases are: Heart disease #1, Diabetes #2, Overweight or obesity, Cancers, and Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Let us look at three things.
1. What is your diet like? Do you read product labels? Pay attention to sugar, sodium and fat content? Do you check the calorie content in foods? Do you read labels? When was the last time you had a checkup? Is there something you need to address, and are you reticent to go to the doctor? Hmmm…
2. What is your lifestyle like? Do you eat out often? Consume a lot of prepackaged foods? Do you work out? Do you smoke or imbibe regularly, sometimes too much? No judgment here-just honest to God questions that affect your health!
3. What is your environment like, the places you go, live and work? Do you have a lot of stress? Do you work in a clean or polluted environment? Are you exposed to chemicals at work?
Any of these three things could lead to the illnesses mentioned above, and they also contribute to accelerated aging, shortening our lives. Today, we live longer than in the past and that is great. And, here’s the but…we have way too much chronic illness. We are not enjoying those longer years.
So, back to Benjamin and my ounce of prevention recommendation: Make the shift and get on some incredible super-food nutrition, featuring all-natural whole food nutrients and Nobel prize-winning anti-aging science.
1. Get your diet right. You can prepare now for the holiday season and avoid the inevitable January New Year’s resolution. We all know what that is!
2. Look at your lifestyle. Make some adjustments.
3. Examine your environment. Make the changes you can!
ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!
ISALEAN PLANT-BASED and WHEY SHAKES!
Start NOW with a Shake-a-Day of nutritious, delicious complete replacement meals made from whole foods. Each shake is 24 grams of undenatured whey and/or plant-based protein and costs just over $3.00!
Satisfies and nourishes daily cravings.
Helps boost metabolism and build lean muscle.
Supports better energy.
ONLY ONE GRAM OF SUGAR!!! 14 SHAKES PER PACKET FOR $43.99 + SHIPPING
Eat Better. Feel Better.
Everyone deserves to experience a healthy, joyful and abundant life.