Peppy Caccavale, Certified Iridologist since 2012 by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA).
Your eyes are the window to your health condition.
An eye exam that can reveal health conditions is called “iridology.” I take a close-up photo of each of your eyes, and prepare a complete report.
The initial exam takes approximately 30 minutes. Full COVID protocols are observed.
We have a second meeting in person or virtually where I share your detailed report. The report can show:
- Inherent strengths and weaknesses in your health condition.
- Foods your body might have trouble digesting and utilizing.
- Areas of your spine that may have been injured.
- Potential strengths or weaknesses in your immune system.
- Tendency for anemia, circulatory insufficiency, issues with your liver, gallbladder, spleen, thyroid, adrenal, pineal, pituitary and pancreas.
As potential problem areas are revealed, we can then take action:
- Suggest follow-up medical examination.
- Recommend holistic approaches to support your health such as foods to consume or avoid, herbal medicine, exercise and activity adjustments.
Peppy Caccavale Contact Information
Eye Exam Reveals Health Conditions
Your Special Holiday Price
A Great Gift Idea for yourself, a family member or friend!
We appreciate your support of local Health Providers.