Great copywriting helps create a relationship with your ideal customer, generates sales, upsells and repeat business, grows customer loyalty and builds your professional credibility in the marketplace.
Targeted Marketing Copy
Marketing to Everybody is reaching Nobody
Speak to your Ideal Customer, Optimize Conversions (Sales)
You’ve put out Social Media ads, set up an Opt-In (Squeeze) Page, paid for Google Ad Words, sent out print flyers with a picture of your product and your smiling face.
Do you hear back? Or do you hear only crickets?
Maybe you’re not speaking to the right customer. You could be speaking to thin air. Do you know who your customer is?
If you’re hanging a sheet of paper on your mailbox with tear off pieces containing your phone number, STOP. You need to target your marketing towards the person who will buy.
Stop Flinging Dust in the Middle of the Street
These common mistakes can lead to financial disaster:
- Focusing on your product alone.
- Using only your own expertise as credibility.
- Addressing a problem or solution with no promise of what your product/service can do.
- Not identifying a Unique Selling Proposition that sets you apart from your competition.
- Failure to develop a relationship with prospects or current customers.
- Presenting an offer that fails to communicate the value of what you’re selling.
- Not having a clear idea of who your product fits because you’re solely focused on your product.
Speaking to your “Ideal Customer” Gains Trust
When people listen, they’re hearing a message that captivates their attention. Do you trust your friends and relatives more than anyone else? That’s because you talk to them.
When you talk about their nagging concern – big problem – they listen intently. Their attention is even more focused when you have a Solution. They’re all ears.
Somehow, when marketing, we fail to speak to real concerns. Why is it in your marketing you throw mud against a fence trying to attract flies? People may see your ads. They may even read your message, listen to your podcast, or watch your video. But that doesn’t mean they’ll go further than that.
Do you want someone to buy your product? Then stop entertaining them with boring facts and figures, or alluring images that don’t match your business. There is only one way to convert. Be honest, helpful, and valuable to the person YOU KNOW will buy.
Michael Morrow is a Freelance Copywriter Direct to You
You’re not assigned to me by an agency. You don’t have to wait for my schedule to clear before we can even make an appointment. There is no fill in or replacement because of reassignment.
You are my client and I work directly with you. We decide the deadline. We confer about the results.
We will work together to nail down who your ideal customer is and how to speak to them with the kind of impact that converts listeners into buyers.
The Benefits of Optimized Marketing Copy
Here’s what you get with the right message:
- A relationship with your ideal customer.
- Sales, upsells, and repeat business.
- Customer loyalty.
- Ideas of where you could diversify (from your own customers).
- A better marketing budget.
- Gratitude and referrals from your customers.
- Credibility and renown without having to state it.
Who Is Michael Morrow?
Michael Morrow is a facial cancer survivor and who has always been into health and fitness. He studied computer processes in Los Angeles, has a certificate in Screenwriting from UCLA (a master storyteller), and has blogged with the Las Vegas Health & Fitness Chamber of Commerce.
Ready to Up Your Marketing Game?