Maximize Your Membership
FULLY UTILIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
GROW YOUR BUSINESS TO $10k+/MONTH
Step 1: Get the Most Out of Your Chamber Membership
Complete Your Member Profile and Keep It Current (Photo, Logo, Company Description, Contact Information)
Note: Only members with photos will be placed in the Featured Member rotation.
Step 2: Become a Chamber Leader
Chamber leaders gain Visibility and Credibility which lead to Profitability
There are over 15 Chamber leadership positions. Your choice:
- Be a Team Member
- Be a Team Leader
As a team member you’ll offer valuable service, engage with other team members and develop lasting relationships while creating a valuable impact.
As a team leader you’ll grow your leadership skills as you develop an effective team – your own cell community which you lead and nurture.
In addition, as a team leader, you will be a member of the Chamber Leadership Team which meets monthly to oversee the growth and direction of the Chamber.
All leadership terms of office are for one calendar year with optional renewal.
Step 3: Grow Your Chamber
It’s proven that as membership grows the business revenue of every member increases exponentially. 40 active members creates a business growth “tipping point” for all.
- Invite another health services business owner to a Chamber meeting. Going over the Events Page and the Member Benefits Page with your intended guest will help ensure they see the value and take you up on your invitation to an upcoming Chamber event.
- Place the Chamber logo on your business website.
- Simply right click on the chamber logo top left of this page, then “save picture as” to your computer files.
- You can then attach the logo to your email signature.
- Don’t forget to link the logo to the Chamber website home page.
- Place an invitation to the Chamber on your email signature. Use the Chamber logo.
- Visit local networking groups and invite business owners you meet to a Chamber meeting. Here’s a list of local Las Vegas networking opportunities for the next 30 days updated weekly: NetworkLasVegas.com