- Identify barriers to your best mental health.
- Discover why these barriers seem to persist in spite of all your attempts for eliminate them.
- Successfully overcome the barriers to your best mental health so you can enjoy life!
Your best mental health will positively affect ALL areas of health:
Mental Health Counseling Services
Request Glen Alex as your Guide on the Path to Your Best Mental Health
Glen is best listener I know, she’s very passionate and very thorough about my health!!
Healthy Boundaries for Overwhelmed Women
Online Self-Paced Course
A Mastermind course to teach overwhelmed women to have less stress by setting and maintaining healthy boundaries. It is a deep dive into boundaries, which are much more than saying “no”.
“The lesson about my inner alarm system was eye opening. And then learning about the different triggers and how to recognize and stop them was so useful I was able to apply them immediately.”
Book: Living in Total Health
Living In Total Health is a why-to, not a how-to. It is a total wellness guide that addresses every area of health—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
“Glen’s book Living in Total Health is a comprehensive help book for my entire life! As a self-help junkie myself, I typically will jump from book to book, depending on my ‘issue’ at the time. After years reading other books, Glen’s has finally put together all of this information in one place. It is a gentle reminder of the many complicated components that are jumbled together in our daily lives, and it explains them with examples that opened my eyes! She has insight and solutions for overcoming our worst enemy—ourselves. This book is like a life coach!”
— Ann Alba, BS Exercise Science, MBA
The benefits of living in your best mental health encompass your whole being.
- Healthy Boundaries
- Less stress and overwhelm.
- More authentic relationships.
- Increased self-esteem/confidence.
- Increased self-trust.
- Sleep better.
- Experience a positive effect on relationships with friends and family.
- Get your needs met in a healthy fashion.